Thursday 15 October 2009

A typical conversation with a Sun reader.

After todays 'Precison English' lesson with Mr Mole, I have decided it would be appropriate to keep this blog post to the point.


My Mother phoned me this evening, and asked if my Journalism Tutor was on the One Show this evening.

I replied: yes it was the gentleman criticising the Sun
Mum: So he was the one criticising the Page 3?
Me: yeah..thats him
Mum: Is he gay then?

I may be in trouble now, because I have no record of this conversation due to my lack of shortand!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your mum, who I'm assuming is the Sun reader in question, needs to look deeper into the evidence at hand hahaha How awesome was that, seeing Chris describe Page 3 as being "gratuitous" lol I personally agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not in the least bit gay. I am a miserable old git, like all mancunians. It is our national character. Also I was stitched up by The One Show of course - but I was happy to play along for the fame and the money and the woman and the girls and/or boys as y'mum might think of it.

    ReplyDelete