Saturday 17 October 2009

The Sun is barking mad.

The experts can say what they want about The Sun. One might even liken it to takeaway food. Despite this though I often open up the pages, and it makes me smile, just like I smile when open up a Pizza box or a kebab container. This story though made me smile like I do when i have an Indian takeaway!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2686792/Roy-Keanes-barking-dogs-keep-neighbours-awake.html

However I'm not convinced by the accuracy of the piece, largely because I don't think anyone in Aldeburgh reads this particular red-top, and thus wouldn't make the complaint to the Sun. Infact the residents are probably too busy looking down on people to have time to look down at newspapers at all.

2 comments:

  1. No doubt this story has appeared simply just because it was out there among a pool of potential football-related gossip, which is bound to be read by some, but also skipped by others.
    The fact that this is a link to Aldeburgh is enough to cheer me up, though, due to the tasty reminder of a good old helping of fish 'n' chips. Hope Keane's enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your subtle mention of another type of takeaway Seb. Was it meant as a joke or are you a part of the 'best fish and chips in the world brigade'.
    Personally I hate the place, reminds me of wasted Sunday afternoons with elderly relatives and indigestion.

    ReplyDelete